Friday 21 October 2011

Got tagged :)

Heyy3 . Haa.. juz now, i see at shoutbx suddenly someone said "awak ditag" iaitu AskarrPink's . anway thanx yea :) okayy, actually what is that ek . haha . aku pun tk tau utk ape . k lets check it out !

So, here's the rules :

  1. You must post these rules.
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
  6. No tag back!
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.   
11 things about me !


1. I love subject 'Agama' and maybe English :)
2. I'm the youngest in my family okayy .
3. I like to be friends with anyone .
4. My hobby is texting , blogging and ofcourse fb-ing
5. I am very 'shy' person . LOL
6. I want to be a lecturer or teacher . hehee
7. Ha , the name all of my siblings is started from 'Z'
8 . I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers .
9. I have pet ! (Cat)
10. I love children/ baby especially
11. I love to travel/ holiday anywhere i like to go :)





Questions from AskarrPink:
  1. Love or Friendship? Frienship
  2. Your fav colour? Pink, Purple, Red, Blue, Black n white
  3. Your first bestfriend? Shahidah a.k.a my cousin
  4. Subject you love? Agama
  5. Girl or Boy is better? Girl
  6. Your fav number? 1
  7. Your fav blogger? err . many
  8. Your ambition? Lecturer
  9. What do people call you? (e.g: nicknames) Zarith 
  10. Are you drinking something right now? Nope
  11. Last song that you heard? Ya sudahlah . Haha ,
Questins from Me :
 1. Your real name?
2. Your age?
3. Stay where?
4. Started blogging?
5. Lover or friends?
6. Do you have pet ?
7. Where is your favourite place at home?
8. Do you like to holiday with your family?
9. Which place do you want to visit?
10. Your favourite activities?
11. Your favourite website?

The 11 'lucky' person that i tag :)

Laila Zafirah

2 comments:

Assalamualaikum ! Silalah comment :)

 
All Right Reserved To Me. Edited By NabilaMedan.